Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What do women want? I don't know, do you???

Women,Women, Women,Its your turn, now speak up and let me know.What is it that you want?You say you want man who loves the LordYet you pass me by (while jokingly calling me the church boy)You say want a man who's willing to listenYet you pass me byYou say you want a real man who's not afraid to love with his heartYet you pass me byYou claim you want a man who will not only love you but respect youYet and still you pass me.You claim that you want a man who loves you for more than your body.Yet you pass me byYou claim that you want a man who has perserveranceYet you pass me byYou profess you need man who is mannerableYet you still pass me byYou profess that you need a man that can comfort youYet you pass me byYou profess that you need a man that's reliableYet you pass meYou proclaim that you want a man who's not afraid to express his love for you publicalyYet and still you pass me byYou proclaim that you want a man who is genuinely charmingYet you pass me by.You proclaim that you want a man who compliments you well spiritually, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. Yet you pass me byYou declare that you have a desire for a man who can sing to you Yet and still you pass me byYou declare that you have a desire for a man who is willing to go the extra mile to understand youYet you pass me byYou declare that you have a desire for a man who will be good to YOU!Yet while you say, claim, profess, proclaim, and declare what you want, want need and desire you pass me by.Women, What is it that you want?


Written By: Mista Cognizant! ;)


Please feel free to answer the question if you think that you can! Thanks!!!!

No comments: